Searching for Flights
Searching for flights is one of the core functionalities of QuickTrip. This article explains how to search for flights and how to use the itinerary page.
Searching for Flights: A Step by Step process.
- Login to QuickTrip
- Click Flight Search
- Start typing the departure city using either the city name or airport code
- Select departure city
- Start typing the arrival city of the first flight of the trip, using either the city name or airport code
- Select arrival city of the first flight of the trip
- For a trip with multiple flights, click Add Flight
- Select the number of passengers
- Select the payment currency
- Click Search Flights, this will bring you to the itinerary page.